Unless required by relevant legislation, Linkersint.com will not share your personal information with any other parties.
Your information may be used for the following purposes in particular:
- To assist in the development of new services or the enhancement of current ones.
- To send users emails about special deals, new services, or other information that they might find useful.
- To adapt your website sessions to your preferences, such as by providing relevant, personally tailored material.
We reserve the right to use and disclose any non-personal, non-identifiable information that we gather through cookies and other site traffic data, or that you share on Linkersint.com or our associated sites in any manner.
All such data may also be disclosed if:
- Required by applicable legislation,
- Required as part of a merger, or
- Required by any service provider in relation to any product we believe is relevant to the user.
- Assist in the diagnosis and correction of outages, bugs, and problems in our code to ensure that our products run smoothly;
- Maintain our marketing, advertising, and sales departments’ routine business activities;
- Collect information on user preferences;
- Assist in tailoring the user experience;
- Verify the legitimacy of users attempting to log on as registered users;
- Assist with the Q&A platform
- Allow users to save searches and specific material;
- Provide a way for users and support personnel to communicate;
- Assist with application integration;
- Permit Linkersint.com to track when a user views or clicks on an advertisement, then visits or purchases a product from a third-party site;
- Collect click data for internal use and service optimization;
- Measure the effectiveness of services, products, ads, and campaigns;
- Track site traffic.
You can disable our cookies in your browser settings (see your ISP for assistance), but this may prohibit us from providing you with some services.
Cookies from a third party